Angels 4 Taegan
About the Project
Taegan is a courageous little girl who is facing several health issues. Diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy, Spastic Diplegia, Periventricular Leukomalacia (PVL) and Autism, it's a challenging road for Taegan and her parents.
In 2012 Taegan's parents needed a new website to advertise fund-raising events, accept PayPal donations and keep Taegan's Earth Angels informed of Taegan's condition.
CircleWebWorks was happy to step in and design a new website for Taegan. The website is a WordPress CMS site, allowing Taegan's parents to do simple updates themselves.
If you would like to learn more about Taegan and how you can become one of Taegan's Earth Angels, please visit the Angels 4 Taegan website.
Angels 4 Taegan Website Features
- Small, attractive Informational CMS site, allowing for minor updates to be done by the site owner.
- Integrated PayPal functionality.
- Search engine optimization.
- Ability to easily embed videos and pictures.
- CircleWebWorks tech support, ensuring that questions are answered promptly, and the site is constantly updated and monitored for functional efficiency.